Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank you, God, for the business!!!

Whoa! What a crazy week! Really, so busy with work that I didn't really even have time to post today!

Not that I'm complaining! Truly! In this time of economic turmoil, I have nothing to complain about! This is our season, however. Our biggest clients deal with good weather, and so do we!

I was planning on doing the Friday Shoot Out tomorrow, but have only shot a minimal amount of pictures due to our hectic schedule. I will post regardless of the small amount of pics I've been able to take during this week! Yea!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos below are fantastic.

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I too have been soooo busy in my catering..........I turn NOTHING down!!!
Hey gal, you post when you can and I can't wait to see the beauty that surrounds you :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

septembermom said...

Glad that you are busy and things are going well. I look forward to seeing what you share with us soon! Enjoy your busy Friday!

Flora & Fauna

Books I have known & loved

  • Life of Pi
  • A Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kite Runner
  • The Way the Crow Flies
  • Fall on Your Knees
  • Poisonwood Bible
  • East of Eden
  • Shantaram
  • I Know This Much is True

Illegal Immigration