Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

This is how little it takes to make me happy...


While taking my mother out on her weekly shopping excursion, I found this at Marshall's. I've been looking for some magazine holders because I am a little compulsive about magazines. Man, I have a hard time throwing them away! I've even tried cutting the pieces I want out of the mag and putting them in a binder, athough that creates another problem of catagorizing stuff. But I'm also a little (lot) compulsive about buying something even as trivial as this. It has to be something that I love to look at or I won't buy it. It even seems ridiculous to me, but, there's no help for it...

Unfortunately, this was the only one (I could use 10 of them), BUT this is what really made me happy!!!

Can you see that??? THREE DOLLARS! I love it!

3 comments:

septembermom said...

$3.00?! That's a REAL GOOD buy. I would have bought one of those too. Very cute:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making me smile. I can see why you love it.

pam said...

And I thought I got lucky, I just got one from Targe for $3.48, but it's a boring brown one!

Flora & Fauna

Books I have known & loved

  • Life of Pi
  • A Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kite Runner
  • The Way the Crow Flies
  • Fall on Your Knees
  • Poisonwood Bible
  • East of Eden
  • Shantaram
  • I Know This Much is True

Illegal Immigration