Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Queen Reigns Triumphant

I swear, I thought these things were indestructable! The "Fat Cat" toys are made from a tough canvas-like material. We've had them around before and nobody ever tried to dissect them.... until now.

All she had to do was get a tiny hole started and within minutes it was all over. All for the love of that little squeaker. Once it was out, Willy grabbed the squeaker and rolls over on his back and starts "raising the roof" with his hind legs. What is that all about? And speaking of strange behavior, what's up with after Willy poops at the dog park, his head held high, the dirt flies behind him as he shoves his hind feet out one after the other? I know you'd think he was trying to bury it or something, but no. He is proud. "Yeah, I am King!" "I'm bad, uh huh!" Never mind that he NEVER does that at home and the fact that he is an absolute whus at the dog park. The only dogs he really likes are Chihuahuas.

I've been picking up the guts of this toy for days all over the house. And truth be told, it's much funnier now than it was before!

Sick huh?

3 comments:

amuse me said...

That poor Fat Cat -- it looked scared long before any of that tearing into! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I wish I could see LOVE in Las Vegas. Hopefully it will still be playing the next time we are able to get there.

Irish Gumbo said...

I don't know, I think that cat had it coming! Dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do.

Thak you for the follow on Irish Gumbo, happy to have you on board.
Peace,
IG

SSQuo said...

Ha, my dog used to do the same thing, he also loved plastic bags and any type of cloth. He would move his head like crazy, gosh, it was quite something to watch!

Flora & Fauna

Books I have known & loved

  • Life of Pi
  • A Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kite Runner
  • The Way the Crow Flies
  • Fall on Your Knees
  • Poisonwood Bible
  • East of Eden
  • Shantaram
  • I Know This Much is True

Illegal Immigration