Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Total Foodies!

Mmmmm, homemade sundried tomato foccaccia! Can't you just smell it? We are total foodies! He loves to cook and I love to eat! I am probably the luckiest gal I know! He not only does 99% of the cooking but is obsessed with it. Would make me nuts to worry about the size of chopped onions but evidently it's important. He'll wake up in the middle of the night thinking of things to cook and ways to cook them. I'll gladly do his dishes!
We're trying to come up with a great side dish recipe for Thanksgiving. Found a recipe for Coleslaw with Pecans and Spicy Chile Dressing that we'll definitely try. It has napa cabbage, apples, carrots, and pecans. Yummy! I might actually make that. Hey, it could happen!


No comments:

Flora & Fauna

Books I have known & loved

  • Life of Pi
  • A Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kite Runner
  • The Way the Crow Flies
  • Fall on Your Knees
  • Poisonwood Bible
  • East of Eden
  • Shantaram
  • I Know This Much is True

Illegal Immigration