Sunday, July 27, 2008



I got this card in the mail the other day from one of my best friends. Was like a big drink of water! I so appreciate her thoughtfulness. She's a Pi too. She gets me. I have to laugh sometimes at things that come out of her head because I thought I was the only one who had them! Here's an example: a Pi can be secretive. Not about everything, but maybe about who we think we are. Never write anything down because someone might find it and use it against us, or they might actually think that they know us. It's a protective thing. We can't be hurt if that person never really knew us, right? Oh so silly. And a waste of life. She makes quilts and crafts and has a million and one great ideas. And she's funny! She doesn't just have a single thought. That thought travels around in her head, popping up in the left side, then the right, gaining speed and light, becomes a short story and then comes out as the funniest comments! Check her out at http://andanotherthing-janice.blogspot.com/ I suspect that she has dreams bigger than what she envisions for herself. I say, GO FOR IT!

No comments:

Flora & Fauna

Books I have known & loved

  • Life of Pi
  • A Hundred Years of Solitude
  • Kite Runner
  • The Way the Crow Flies
  • Fall on Your Knees
  • Poisonwood Bible
  • East of Eden
  • Shantaram
  • I Know This Much is True

Illegal Immigration